Solid Rock Church DBA. Rock of all Nations
We are a Pentecostal experience. Where worshiping God isn’t a format but an EXPERIENCE. We believe in a God who can do the impossible.
The teachings and the programs of The Rock of All Nations Church are established upon the understanding that Jesus is that Rock that gives us strength and security in troubled times. It is our prayer that you will be encouraged by our ministry, and that you, too, will come to be planted on the Rock.
- Whereas we, being an incorporate body of people of like precious faith:
- Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ for eternal life through His death and the power of His resurrection.
- Believe the Bible to be God’s word and the revelation of His will to man and accept it as our rule for faith and conduct.
- Believe Christian fellowship, mutual edification and evangelical effort, in the form of local churches, is God’s ordained order for His people.
- Believe each church is to assemble together for worship, fellowship, counsel, and instruction in the Word of God, and the work of the ministry
- Believe each church should exercise the gifts and offices provided for in the New Testament to obtain the Christian goal, “Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect.”
- Believe God has called and anointed us to emphasize the fullness of the Gospel through the Baptism of the Holy Ghost.
The mission of The Rock Church is to reconcile lost souls to God through the teaching, training, and application of the Gospel. We are dedicated to help the families of Gary, Indiana and the surrounding areas of Chicagoland & Northwest Indiana to re-establish the promises of God in their lives. We are committed to building people by healing hurts, meeting needs, and building dreams of those both at home and abroad.
Read Content Your Church Website Must Have on our blog for more tips.